Cooley Group, a nationally recognized, award-winning print and promotional company, headquartered in Rochester, New York is seeking an energetic, highly organized, customer-focused Brand Support person. Responsibilities that are essential to this position include; day-to-day support of our sales team, order entry, multi-task in our fast-paced environment, and the ability to perform a wide range of technical, administrative, and clerical duties. We are proud to be an Employee-Owned company and would love to have you join our team!
- Diligently follow orders through completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing. Timely responses to our customers via email and phone
- Responsibilities include quoting, pricing, and sourcing of products
- Cross-functional team participation. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Cooley’s Key Initiatives.
- Create presentations and company store spreadsheets
- Manage multiple projects and conduct research as needed
- Responsible for continuous learning to include, industry training, customer experience, and order processing/tracking
- Regular attendance at all Preferred Partner meetings to learn about new products and industry trends
- Contribute to the overall team’s success by providing backup as needed in general office and clerical tasks to include phone coverage
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-5 years proven work experience in Customer Support preferred
- In-depth understanding of office management, processes, and daily operations
- Demonstrated ability on Cooley Core Values: attitude, perseverance, accountability, and integrity.
- Ability to prioritize multiple high-level tasks, manage time efficiently and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent problem solver. Ability to be proactive and understand the needs of our customers
- Positive attitude that lends to company culture
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Cloud-based operating systems experience preferred
- Experience with Inventory Reporting
- Experience in Supply Chain compliance and business reporting procedures
- Act in accordance and abide by our Cooley Culture Commandments and other company policies
- Cooley is proud to be an Employee Owned Company. The position offers a competitive compensation structure and an excellent benefits package which includes company-paid medical for each employee, dental, 401k, and a retirement plan. Other benefits include ten company holidays, giving back to our community with our Compassion to Action Day, and free parking.