eCommerce Billing Specialist
Cooley Group, a nationally recognized, award-winning print and promotional company, headquartered in Rochester, New York is seeking an energetic, highly organized, and motivated Billing Specialist who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to authentic real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Billing Specialist can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports and support a wide range of duties including eCommerce reporting and online store platform integration.
You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking. We are proud to be an Employee-Owned company and would love to have you join our team!
- Work closely with Accounting team to compile, analyze and track eCommerce data
- Assist with data entry and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Use company software and enter information into files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications
- Reconcile eCommerce closed store information, reports, and credit card reconciliation.
- Input orders for closed stores into ERP system and place the item orders with suppliers.
- Apply payments received to the associated order and provide information to accounting
- Vouch store-related payables and complete order billing once all costs are received and vouched
- Special projects as needed including integration of online store platform with ERP system
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers
- Ability to prioritize multiple high-level tasks, manage time efficiently and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent problem solver. Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges
- Positive attitude that lends to company culture
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office. Advanced excel skills.
- Act in accordance and abide by our Cooley Culture Commandments and other company policies
- Cooley is proud to be an Employee-Owned Company. The position offers practical experience
in a wide variety of accounting activities that will allow you to gain knowledge of our industry.
- The position offers a competitive compensation structure and excellent benefits package which includes company-paid medical for each employee, dental, 401k, and a retirement plan.
- Other benefits include ten company holidays, giving back to our community with our Compassion to Action Day, and free parking.