7 Ways Branded Apparel Helps Extend Your Brand
Finding ways to differentiate your company can be devilishly difficult. Is the answer an award-winning tagline or world-class logo? Will a new web site do the trick? Maybe a full-blown ad campaign is the answer.
In reality, it’s a combination of multiple marketing and promotional efforts. They need to be ongoing, strategic, and work well together.
Don’t overlook an opportunity that’s (almost literally) right under your nose: branded apparel can bolster any company’s brand.
Provide your employees with out-of-the-ordinary branded apparel to extend the value of your image. Here are 7 ways this works:
1. Unique branded apparel separates you from everyone else. By showcasing your logo, tagline, or other corporate image on apparel, your employees will be enforcing your company’s name and message.
2. Level the playing field, even if you’re small. Companies of every size can afford high-end branded apparel. Other advertising channels, like billboards and TV campaigns, are cost-prohibitive. But even small firms can have their employees wearing items from top manufacturers like Adidas, Brooks Brothers, Callaway, Nike and Polo.
3. High-end apparel makes everyone look like a million bucks. Investing in apparel that’s high quality conveys an image of success. Look for items available in the latest fabrics, styles and colors, not mass-produced pieces that involve slapping a logo on a hat or on the front of a flimsy T-shirt.
4. Deliver some drama with logo placement. While others pick the easiest solution for their company’s apparel, be different. Place your company images on unexpected places. Ask us for ideas.
5. Maximize the wow factor by using totally different processes. There’s laser etching for a precise, clean mark that shouts “upscale.” There’s reverse appliqué, a fashion-forward process that makes your logo or company name pop. Stamping can give your image a 3-D effect, while the Epoxy Dome process creates dimension and shine. There are many more processes to consider. We can advise you.
6. Instill pride among your employees. High-quality apparel builds company enthusiasm and a united front. And unlike a stationary billboard or time-sensitive radio ad, it’s a medium that can be reused over and over again.
7. Extend your brand name at events & online. Employees can wear branded apparel in many situations. Think of trade shows at which you exhibit, present, or just attend; corporate open houses; community events; and company outings. Your social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram are additional opportunities to showcase your apparel, as are company videos.
Top-drawer branded apparel provides remarkable value to your company’s image. It helps you stand out like a sore thumb among your competition. And it will position you light years away from the ubiquitous and totally ordinary T-shirt.